Help and Advice
- Before starting assembly please take time to familiarise yourself with the instructions and the components listed in this manual, as this product could be unstable if incorrectly installed.
- Do not place hot or cold items against or in close proximity to any glass surface unless an adequately thick insulating material is used to prevent such items coming into contact with the glass.
- Do not strike the glass with hard or pointed items.
- When cleaning glass panels use a damp cloth or leather with washing up liquid or soft soap if necessary; do not use washing powders or other substances containing abrasives as these may scratch the glass.
- Do not sit or stand upon horizontal glass surfaces.
- In order to maintain a high quality finish, when cleaning wooden panels please use a soft cloth with a suitable furniture polish if required.
- DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN ANY PART OF THIS ASSEMBLY